Soccer
With the National Soccer League EOI stacking up and with two weeks remaining, PNGFA President John Kapi Natto is urging interested clubs from Highlands and the NGI region wishing to take part to send in their expression of interest as soon as possible before the closing date – December 31.
Kapi Natto said interested member associations (MA’s) from the two regions need to make mention to their potential clubs of the new-look National Soccer League and the opportunity to showcase their talents at this higher level competition.
So far in the NGI only three teams has expressed interest while the Highlands region has five teams, however one already submitted EOI and receipt of payment.
The eight teams from both region are not confirmed teams but teams that have expressed interest to be part of the 2019 NSL season.
The ceiling for number of teams competing in both region will be 6 teams each respectively.
National Soccer League manager Leslie Babaga said any late submission of EOI after the closing date will not be accepted.
He said all EOI must be accompanied with a payment receipt of K5, 000 (non-refundable) and payment must be made to the account details provided in the EOI form.
All EOI submission will have to been endorsed by the PNGFA/NSL Board before participating in the competition.
The Board then will advise all intending clubs of the outcome before they make public announcement of the composition of the new-look NSL competition.
With two weeks remaining, Babaga asked those wishing to take part must send in their EOI as soon as possible for deliberation by PNG Football Association and NSL Board. The National Soccer League 2019 season will kick off next year on January 19.
The post appeared first on Post Courier.
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.